What we provide:
- Bathroom towels
- Bath mats
- Bed linen
- Toilet rolls
- Kindling, firelighters and two large baskets of logs
- Barbecue: huge Kadai firebowl with tripod and grill. Please bring your own charcoal.
- Irons and ironing boards
- Hoover and mop
- Christmas trees and decorations at Christmas
What you need to bring with you:
- Swimming pool towels
- Washing powder
Baby and Toddler Items:
- 3 High chairs
- 3 Travel cots (please bring own bedding)
- Brolly sheets (if required)
Spacious and well equipped with a good selection of pots, pans and cooking utensils. Crockery, cutlery and glasses for 60 guests are included.
Extra place settings can be hired in by prior arrangement.
First Aid Kit
- Dishwasher detergents
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen cleaner
- Tea towels
- Oven gloves
- Bin liners
- Salt and pepper for the dining tables
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
- Commercial dishwasher
- 1 American style fridge-freezer
- 1 Large Commercial Fridge
- Hot cupboard
- 2 Kettles
- 8 Large insulated cafetieres
- Commercial 6 burner gas oven
- Separate commercial electric oven
- 2x 6 slot toasters
- Electric hand mixer
- Stick blender
- TV with freeview (The TV has HDMI facility but guests do need to bring their own HDMI cable)
- CD Player/iPod dock in the Red Room
- Wifi throughout the house
Reduced mobility items available on request:
- Portable bathroom grab rails
- Shower stool
- Non-slip mats for bath and shower
- Wheelchair ramps
- More specialised equipment can be hired through: www.independentlivingsw.co.uk Based in nearby Minehead – 01643 709000
- Bedrooms 1 – 6 have unrestricted window openings and are not suitable for children
- Our insurance does not allow candles indoors
- No fireworks, drones or Chinese lanterns
- Pets are not permitted
Booking and Payment Process:
- We take a 30% deposit to secure a booking.
- The balance is due 12 weeks prior to arrival.
- Full payment is payable if the booking is made less than 12 weeks before the arrival date.
- A cautionary damage deposit is taken prior to arrival and returned after your stay.
Arrival and departure:
- Arrival from 4pm unless by prior arrangement.
- Weekday departure is strictly by 10am.
- For a two night weekend stay, departure is by 4pm on Sunday afternoon.
We have a number of recommended caterers:
Liz White: email@example.com
Flora Bartlett: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Pugsley: email@example.com
Hog Roast: John Morrish: 01984 623406
The local farm shop www.stuartlowen.co.uk will deliver to the Manor.
All the major supermarkets deliver here – please make sure deliveries are after 4pm.