What we provide:
- Bathroom towels
- Bath mats
- Bed linen
- Toilet rolls
- Kindling, firelighters and two large baskets of logs
- Barbecue: huge Kadai firebowl with tripod and grill. Logs supplied, please bring your own charcoal.
- Iron and ironing board
- Hoover and mop
- Christmas trees and decorations
What you need to bring with you:
- Swimming pool towels
- Washing powder
Baby and Toddler Items:
- 3 High chairs
- 3 Travel cots (please bring own bedding)
- Brolly sheets (if required)
Spacious and well equipped with a good selection of pots, pans and cooking utensils. Crockery, cutlery and glasses for 60 guests are included.
Extra place settings can be hired in by prior arrangement.
First Aid Kit
- Dishwasher detergents
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen cleaner
- Tea towels
- Oven gloves
- Bin liners
- Salt and pepper for the dining tables
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
- Commercial dishwasher
- 3 American style fridge-freezers
- Hot cupboard
- 2 Kettles
- Tea urn
- 8 Large insulated cafetieres
- Commercial 6 burner gas oven
- Separate commercial electric oven
- 2x 6 slot toasters
- Electric hand mixer
- Stick blender
- TV with freeview and a DVD player (The TV has HDMI facility but guests do need to bring their own HDMI cable)
- CD Player/Ipod dock in the bar
- Wifi throughout the house
Reduced mobility items available on request:
- Portable bathroom grab rails
- Shower stool
- Non-slip mats for bath and shower
- Wheelchair ramps
- More specialised equipment can be hired through: Tim Poat and Steve Cutler: www.independentlivingsw.co.uk Based in nearby Minehead – 01643 709000
- Bedrooms 1 – 6 have unrestricted window openings and are not suitable for children
- Due to our rural location, mobile phone signal is strongest for EE and Vodafone
- Our insurance does not allow candles indoors
- No fireworks, drones or Chinese lanterns due to nearby livestock
- Pets are not permitted
Booking and Payment Process:
- We take a 25% deposit to secure a booking.
- The balance is due 12 weeks prior to arrival.
- Full payment is payable if the booking is made less than 12 weeks before the arrival date.
- A cautionary damage deposit is taken by card on arrival and returned after your stay.
Arrival and departure:
- Arrival from 4pm unless by prior arrangement.
- Departure by 10am.
- For a two night weekend stay, departure is on Sunday afternoon.
To make your stay more enjoyable we can arrange:
- Bar staff
- Help with clearing during and after your party
- Bar stocking and glass washing
We have a very friendly and helpful team who can turn their hands to most things – please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We have a number of recommended caterers:
Liz White: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flora Bartlett: email@example.com
Claire Lynch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Pugsley: email@example.com
Lucie Moore: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Morrish: 01984 623406
The local farm shop www.stuartlowen.co.uk will deliver to the Manor.
All the major supermarkets deliver here – please make sure deliveries are after 2pm unless previously arranged with us